Clearly iStamp, 365 Cards, Creative Inspirations
Inside of card: Babies make everything a little softer, a little sweeter, a lot more loving! Congratulations.
1) Clearly iStamp –Clearly Inspired Challenge #26 (CIC26)
It’s all about the BLING. We want to see you use some glitter, rhinestones, Stickles, or any other glitzy embellishment to give your project some sparkle!
I used glitter for my bling! The duck is covered in yellow glitter from Doodlebug.
2) Day 52 @ 365Cards.blogspot.com –
So here are the specifics of items to include in your card for this challenge:
1) 2 pieces of patterned paper you’ve had for at least a year.
2) Something – anything – that you’ve had for as long as you’ve been scrapping (this can even be a tool)
3) Ribbon that you’ve had for at least 2 years (or as close to 2 years as possible)
The green and plaid patterned paper is from Chatterbox (it’s not made anymore and is at least 4 years old)
Circle was made with the coluzzle (had since I started scrapping and still love it)
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby from ever ago!
The design was inspired by Day 48 @ 365 Cards but I want to use this for Day 52 so I will have to make another for Day 48!
3) Creative Inspirations
– Challenge 108: Pet Animals – This week we want to see some Pets / Animals on your projects!
Glitter – Doodlebug (Sugar coating glitter)
Patterned Paper – Chatterbox (Mini Gazebo Paisley, Summer Bias Plaid)
Marker – Tombow (for the orange)
White flower and orange brad – Queen & Co (Sassy Sequins Cloud 9)
Ribbon – Ribbon Trends (polka dot orange) (hobby lobby)
Duck Stamp – Clear Dollar Stamps (Cute Critters)
Sentiment – done on my computer (Font: 2peasgoofball)