We are having Thanksgiving at my Father-in-laws with his new wife and family so I thought I would give this card to them as a thank you for hosting all of us.
1) Digi My World Challenge #6 – Giving Thanks. Dates: Nov 9th through Nov 22 Theme: Giving Thanks
In order to enter, you MUST use a Digi My World image.
2) Paper Playtime Challenge #61 – Say it with a sentiment and have a stamped image on the card.
I used digital stamps hope that fits the challenge
3) Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #66 – Give Thanks.
4) Card Makin Mamas Challenge #33 – Be Thankful
5) The Pink Elephant (TPE126) – Giving Thanks.
** Special Note **
Come back tomorrow for a blog hop to remember Katie Renz who lost her battle with cancer.
Stamps/Images: Thankful Givings Pre-colored digital stamp from Digi My World
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill, Patterned Paper – EK Success Inspirables (Harvest Flower & Harvest Donut)
Inks/Markers: Canon Ink Jet Printer (pre-colored images)