For Fun Challenge this week were being thankful- Make a Thank you card. I decided to do a thank you card for a friend. This image is called Sharing a Rainy Day by The Paper Shelter can be used for so many different cards. This time I made it into a Thank You card. I have not come up with the perfect sentiment inside but something to do about always being there rain or shine. Or helping me weather the storm.
1) For Fun Challenge – thank you card.
2) Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #25 – A circle card or a thank you card (or you can do both in one card!!) You have until Sunday, 1127, 2011 at 6:00pm
3) Catch the Bug Challenge – Give Thanks
4) Crafty Creations Challenges #145 – Thanks/Gratitude
5) The Pink Elephant (TPE126) – Giving Thanks
Stamps/Images: Sharing a Rainy Day by The Paper Shelter
Cardstock/Paper: Cardstock – Bazzill, Patterned Paper – K&Company (Day Dreams)
Inks/Markers: Tombow Markers (brown 947,899/ orange 933/ green 133/ pink 703/ Grey N45/ Blue 491,565)
Accents/Tools: Coluzzle circle cutter, chipboard, pop dots