Today at For Fun Challenges were are sponsored by Di’s Digital Downloads. The random drawn winner will win a $10 credit to the store.
I used the image A Sweet Christmas Kiss from Di’s Digital Downloads.
I just think it is adorable. I want a “couple” image for this years Christmas cards so when I saw this one I knew I had to get it. And to make it even better I used up Doodlebug paper I have had for YEARS!!! Now just to find time to color 50 images!! Crazy I know! Not all of them will have all this glitter but I love the look it gives…just not the cost on the pocketbook or the time it takes!
I hope you will get to play with us at For Fun Challenges and show us some Christmas Glitter.
1) For Fun Challenges – Christmas Glitter….they just go together so let us see some!
2) MOJO Monday #217 – I didn’t get this done in time to enter the challenge but wanted to include it since it is what inspired this card.
3) Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #77 – Celebrate the Season.
4) Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge #67 – Tie one on! I tied a bow on.
5) Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #27 – Christmas and/or Red, White, Green. I did both but not sure the color will work since I have grey in there for the mice.
Stamps/Images: A Sweet Christmas Kiss from Di’s Digital Downloads
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill, Patterned Paper – Doodlebug, Glitter Paper – Doodlebug
Inks/Markers: Tombow (red, green, grey)
Accents/Tools: ribbon, pearl trim, Stickles – icicle