Every girl needs a new dress to bring in the New Year! And this dress is FREE at Digi My World!! Check it out in the freebie section!
1) Digi My World – Challenge #9 – Bright New Year! For this particular challenge, Bright New Year, you may use ANY Digi My World image that you want that express the upcoming new year to you!
2) Cute Card Thursday – Challenge #197 – Happy New Year! Simply create a card to celebrate to arrival of 2012.
3) Card Patterns Sketch #146 – Use the sketch provided as inspiration. Instead of the circle I did the funky frame. I then put the rhinestones on the upper right like the sketch and ribbon on the bottom. Hope you can see the inspiration I got from the sketch.
4) Totally Paper Crafts Challenge #97 – Time to PARTY !!! so any creation with a party theme ,,, cakes and candles, champagne and cocktails, balloons and streamers ,, party hats and ,,, well you get the idea 🙂
Does a party dress count? I hope so….if not let me know and I will take it off this challenge.
5) January – Use your Scraps @ scrapbook.com – 85% of your project must be scraps. Everything except the black card base and ribbon are scraps.
6) The Paper Variety Challenge – Create a paper project that is BLACK & WHITE with a kiss of color.
Stamps/Images: Shabby Mannequin by Digi My World
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill, Patterned Paper – scraps I had
Inks/Markers: printed off and paper pieced together
Accents/Tools: rhinestone, ribbon