One of the girls I work with buys my cards and she put in an order for 3 cards. She wanted one for her niece, one for her grandma (must have a pig and I have one in mind!) and one for her girlfriend. Her girlfriend is married so I couldn’t do a funny one about boys so this is what I came up with. I hope she likes it.
This was my first attempt at making ANY homemade flowers. I saw on Paper Variety these fan fold flowers so I found a tutorial and tried them. I do recommend a cardstock weight paper otherwise it tears and crinkles easy. This technique is what totally inspired this card. Thanks!!
1) Tuesday Morning Sketches – Sketch #129 – Follow the sketch provided.
2) Totally Paper Crafts – MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS 🙂 You can use Punches, Die Cuts, Hand Cut etc …
3) January Card Challenge at scrapbook.com – Photo Inspiration challenge. Use the photo provided as inspiration.
4) The Paper Variety – Use a fan fold embellishment on your creation
5) January Use your Scraps at scrapbook.com – 85% of your project must be from scraps. The black and white paper is the only not scrap thing!
Stamps/Images: Sentiment done on my computer, Czaristite font
Cardstock/Papers: misc scraps, Cardstock – Bazzill White, Black & White paper – Reminisce (Basic Pinstripe)
Accents/Tools: misc brads, tacky tape, heart punches,
Techniques: Fan fold flowers