Are you ready for a Color Challenge?
I sure hope so as we have one for you on the Clear Dollar Stamps blog, Clearly iStamp. The colors are pink, purple, green and white. Any shade of them but all four need to be on your card. Here is my card:
Pink and green are in the quilt.
Purple is the mat behind the image and the sentiment.
White was done with the brads.
This challenge was hard for me put I think it’s because I’m over loaded at work and it’s messing with my MOJO. I just couldn’t get “crafty” or “happy” about anything I looked at. Then I finally saw this image and said, “that’s it!!” Had all the colors but purple but figured I could sneak some in and it would all go together.
I’m going to be sending this to a lady who was in the hospital for 9 weeks but is now at home healing.
1) Card Positioning Systems (CPS) – Welcome to Day 3 of the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebration. Use the sketch provided for your inspiration.
2) Crafty Creations Challenge #155 – Home Sweet Home. What better way then a quilt hanging in a home.
3) Day 338 @ 365Cards – Brad Bonanza – Use 10 or more brads on your card Anything else goes.
4) Paper Playtime Challenge #66 – Anything Goes.
5) Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenge #124 – Create a card/project true to your style – show us who you really are! I don’t really know what to call my style. I do pops of stuff but they are not “in your face”. You can’t tell in the photo but I cut out another image of the top of the quilt and popped it up with pop dots. My cards can seem simple but are not CAS. I love brads so using brads on cards is very common for me. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed my card and style.
6) Clearly Inspired Challenge #45 – A color Challenge: pink, green, purple and white.
Stamps/Images: CDSTSSentimentalQuilt @ http://www.cleardollarstamps.com
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill (Canteen), Green paper used for sentiment (Creative Memories), Patterned Paper – Sentimental Quilt Digital Paper
Inks/Markers: Pre-colored image printed on Canon inkjet printer
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, white brads, pop dots
Inspiration: Sketch #54 @ Card Positioning System