Today at For Fun Challenges we are challenging you have LOTS of circles on your project! Let’s see how many you can use. You can use paper with circles on it, embellishments in the shape of a circle or even scalloped circles. I have a total of 17 circles!!
1) For Fun Challenges – CIRCLES and lots of them!!
2) Stampin’ Sisters in Christ – Create a card or project that uses both dark and light. Opposite colors; black/white, brown/ivory, deep blue/baby blue, red/pink etc.
I let the paper do the light and dark color combination. I hope that counts!
3) Day 8 at 365Cards – How do you feel about circles? We want to see them all over your card. Specifically, let’s see a minimum of 10 circles. You can use circle punches, buttons, any round embellishments that pass as circles.
4) CAS-ual Fridays – CFC43: Clean And Simple creations with a Sentiment as the Focal Point. Hope this is CAS enough.
5) Daring Cardmakers – Challenge Tessellation – create a card featuring a tessellating pattern. You can probably remember doing tessellation in math class at school right? Basically all you’re doing is making a pretty pattern with shapes that fit together perfectly on all sides, like tiling. It’s up to you how you interpret the dare so it could be a pattern on a paper already made or even a pattern you make yourself, have fun!
I hope the pattern of the quilt fits this. If not let me know and I will erase it from the challenge.
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill (French Vanilla, other unknown Bazzill name), Patterned Paper – Jellibean Soup (Homemade 6 Bean Soup)
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, floss, buttons, rick rack, 3/4″ EK Success circle punch
Inspiration: Stella Says Sketch #105 @ catchthebugblog.blogspot.com