Yep, flowers, flowers flowers is the challenge this week at For Fun Challenge. Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo and they have wonderful stamps that have several flowers in the stamp so it made this challenge super easy!
We are short a couple team members at the moment due to health and life reason so I did two cards this week.
My first card I used Beautiful Blocks…Live, Love, Laugh
1) Alphabet Challenge Blog – G for GARDEN
2) My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #71 – Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!
I used the sketch as my inspiration but changed it a little to work for me.
3) Catch the Bug Challenge – Things with wings!
4) Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #163-This week’s challenge is a…“Butterfly Kisses!”For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that has at least one butterfly somewhere on it! We MUST be able to see the butterfly…it can not be hidden! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!
My 2nd card is for my girlfriend who is having a heck of a time with her teenage daughter! I figured she needed a little laugh about the situation!
1) Card Makin Mamas Challenge #45 – May Flowers!
2) Crafty Creations Challenge #169 – Frame it! hat’s right, use a frame of some sort on your card, altered item, scrapbook page or whatever you create!! And you can be pretty creative too … you could use a image that has a frame, use any image and a hand-drawn frame around it, or you could use a few nestabilities or other dies to create a frame! The options are pretty extensive!!
Card – Live Love Laugh
Stamps/Images: Beautiful blocks – Live Love Laugh from Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Inks/Markers: Tombow (green 133, purple 665 636, pink 815)
Accents/Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folders, flower brads, Fiskars scallop punch
Card – Teenages and Flowers
Stamps/Images: Stella Blocks – Teenages and Flowers from Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Cardstock/Papers: Patterned Paper – Chatterbox
Inks/Markers: Tombow (yellow 055, 991, blue 515, green 126, orange 933, gray N55)