Yep, that’s right at For Fun Challenges we are challenging you to stick to these three colors : Blue, Green and Cream. Of course you can use skin tones but try to stick to those three colors. Well, I had great intentions but my cream turned more into white. That is what happens when you are running late and are tired. I hope you will forgive me and come try out the challenge for yourself!
I made this card for the Card Ministry at church to give to a member that was in an accident 1 1/2 weeks ago. I hope it will cheer her up and let her know we are praying for her.
My inspiration for this card came from March 2012 Card Maps at Page Maps.
1) Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenge #137 – Something planted or the color green.
2) The Pink Elephant Challenge #146 (TPE146) – Spring time.
3) There She Goes Challenge #154 – May Flowers
4) Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #96 – “in the garden”
5) Cute Card Thursday Challenge #214 – Animal Magic
6) Alphabet Challenge Blog – F is for Feathered Friends
7) Creative Inspirations Challenge #161 – Animal Antics
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill white, Patterned Paper – SEI (chick-a-doo)
Inks/Markers – Versa Magic – black
Accents/Tools: cutterbee scissors, pop dots