This card was inspired by the November Card Challenge I’m hosting on Scrapbook.com and the fact that I needed to make a lady a Happy Thanksgiving card for her Secret Pal. The Card Challenge has different categories and one of them is a Color category. The colors for November were Orange, Brown and Green so I was super excited to find this image, Autumn Critters, at Doodle Pantry. When I saw the sketch at Sketch Saturday #284 I thought it was perfect….I just turned it vertical.
1) Crafty Creations Challenge #249 – Ready for the Holidays- American Thanksgiving or Christmas
2) Papertake Weekly Challenge – Giving Thanks. Thanksgiving is 28th so a card or project for that this week please or you can just make something that says ‘thank you’.
3) Twist of Faith Card Challenge #64 – With Thanks
4) Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #12 – Fall Colors
5) Creative Inspirations Challenge #241 – Thanksgiving – Thank you
Image: Autumn Critters @ Doodle Pantry
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Orange), Simple Stories (Green)
Accents/Tools: pop dots