One of the girls at work has had me make cards for her husband, family, friends, etc. So when her husband contacted me asking me to make her a birthday card I thought that was so sweet. He told me Gerber Daisies, horses, and cowgirl stuff were her favorite. I also knew that purple was her favorite color so this is what I came up with. I used Home on the Range and Bouquet of Daisies from Diane’s Daydream Designs. My husband merged the two items in photoshop for me. I colored the flowers in photoshop (just using the paint bucket because I have NO photoshop skills!! That is why I have to bat my eyelashes at my husband when I need photoshop help!!) and then used the pre-colored digital image for the boots. I can’t remember what sketch I used because I have been organizing them so they have all been rearranged…but if I figure it out I will add it.
1) SweetStamps Blog Challenge #182 – In the garden
2) Aloha Friday Challenge #30 – In the garden
3) Seize the Birthday Challenge – Anything Birthday goes!
4) Crafty Creations Challenge #269 – Flower Power
5) August Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Theme Category – Birthday
Cardstock: Bazzill (Nelly, Yosemite,)
Patterned Paper: Michael’s brand
Inks: pre-colored digital stamps printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accent/Tools: brads, pop dots, Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge