I wanted to make a card for my niece to wish her well in school this year. I thought this image by Diane’s Daydream Design would be perfect for a 7th grader.
The background needed something but I didn’t have an embossing template that I liked for this. So I got out my scor-pal and made my own design based on the plaid in the skirt. I think it turned out pretty good!
1) August Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Technique – Stitching
2) Sketch-N-Scrap Card Sketch #31 – use the sketch provided as inspiration
3) Creative Card Crew Challenge #68 – embossing
4) Catch the Bug Challenge – August Bingo Challenge – Bold colors, embossing, school (I think those are bold colors!)
5) A Gem of a Challenge #126 – Stitching
Image: School Days KD Kit @ Diane’s Daydream Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill (Candy Apple, Classic Yellowgreen, white)
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on canon inkjet printer
Accents/Tools: Scor-pal, white floss, Lasting Impressions stitching template