So my neighbor/friend’s birthday was the 11th and I knew she liked the color blue, Disney, nature and flowers. So I designed this card with that in mind….she liked it!!
1) September Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Bonus Sketch #6 – original a sketch from Scrapbook Generations
2) Tuesday Throwdown #213 – Butterflies and Bows
3) Love to Create Challenge #133 – Add some lines. Wasn’t a 100% sure what this meant but I figured lines in the paper, the paper in a line, stitching in a line would qualify…if not then let me know and I will withdraw.
4) Sparkles Monthly Challenge #60 – Things with Wings
5) Seize the Birthday – Create a birthday project with or without the topping. The topping was Sweet Treats. I did it without the topping.
Digital Image: Framed Comfort @ Deedee’s Digis
Patterned Paper: Chatterbox (scraps in my scrap drawer)
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on Canon Inkjet Printer (I took the pre-colored digi and just made the outer color darker in photoshop)
Accents/Tools: cutter bee scissors, ribbon, white Signo pen, pop dots, glue dots