Diane’s Daydream Designs is sponsoring Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge this week and the challenge is Use Black Cardstock. This card took some work even though it is a Clean & Simple (CAS) card. Funny how the more simple cards take the most work. What I had in mind did not work out so I flipped the paper over to this word print design. Which I thought would be too busy but I ended up liking it! I kept trying to stick a star on here but my best friend would not give in and kept telling me NO (in a nice way). Then I asked my husband and he agreed with her so no star! I think it is simple and to the point…Christmas is about Christ the Lord!
I’m sure you have black cardstock lying around so come play with us!
1) Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge #202 – Keep it flat. I put enamel dots on there but they aren’t as thick as a brad so I think it will mail with no extra postage.
2) Christmas Card Challenge #50 – Faith based.
3) Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long Challenge #36 (CSAYL) – Anything Goes
4) Crimbo Crackers Challenge #69 – Clean & Simple (CAS)
5) My Perfect Life – Festive 48 Challenge – Week 44 – make one Christmas card a week all year long!
Digital Image: The Glory of Christmas Sentiment Set @ Diane’s Daydream Designs
Patterned Paper: MME (Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad)
Inks: pre-colored digi printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Enamel dots (from Michael’s), Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge