I am very blessed to have great neighbors that are also my friends. I am also very thankful that they like to garden and then share it with us. We are very spoiled with fresh lettuce, cucumbers, zucchini, garlic, strawberries and much more. So each year I try to get them a gift card to buy more supplies and say Thank You. This is a little late but I still think they will know how thankful we were for the fresh food from the garden last season.
I used this weeks sketch at Outlawz Sketch Challenge. Deedee’s Digis is sponsoring the challenge so if you play you will have a chance to win a $10.00 gift code to the store. I used Bigelow’s Bounty as I thought it was perfect and cute all at the same time! If you think this image would be perfect for some cards you need to make stop over at Deedee’s Digis by Dec. 1st as she is having a 50% off every set sale as a Thank You to the customers!
1) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #203 – Furry Friends. Rabbits are furry!!
2) Daring Cardmakers Challenge – Something old and something new. The paper and the border punches are old. The image is brand new to me!
3) Digi Sketch Challenge – Use die cuts/punches or/and sketch. I did the theme: punches.
4) Aloha Friday Challenge #37– Thank you/ Thanks.
5) Sentimental Sundays Challenge #234 – Heartfelt Thanks. I hope having the sentiment inside is okay. I did add an image to the inside with the sentiment…so hopefully it counts.
Digital Image: Bigelow’s Bounty @ Deedee’s Digis
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Check Him Out 2009)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Martha Stewart fence border punch, Martha Stewart border punch, pop dots, Xyron X