I’m so excited about this card. I saw the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club to make a Valentine/Love card using Christmas Stash and didn’t think much of it since I had all my Valentine cards done. Well while I was working on a Christmas card using old stash I saw the perfect stickers that looked nothing like Christmas but were all about Love! I had also been wanting to do sketch #3 at the Cardmakers Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com but the inspiration hadn’t come to me till now. So not only did I use old old old supplies I was challenged and came up with a cute card. Love when that happens!! Haven’t been able to just play like that for a long time.
1) Scrapbook Blessings Club February Challenge – Christmas Card Valentine – Make a Valentines, Love, Heart, Red/ White Color Combo card or project BUT YOU MUST USE CHRISTMAS SUPPLIES/ITEMS from your stash. This can be a paper, die cuts, stamps of a couple bundled in coats, two polar bears, etc.
2) Cardmakers Card Challenge Sketch #3 – use the sketch provided on 01/25/16 as your inspiration. Unknown original sketch.
3) Feb Inspirational Card Challenge – Favorites Category. This sketch was from week #3 that was posted on Jan 25, 2016. I saved it since I didn’t get to it in time.
4) Aloha Friday Challenge #65 – Valentine’s / Love
5) Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #281 – Layer it up!
6) The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge #143 – Love is in the air
Tag and birds – stickers from The Paper Studio (Happy Hootin’ Holidays Scrapbook Kit)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Granny Smith, Petunia, Cinder)
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Basic George Cricut Cartridge, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, ribbon, Doodlebug Brads (cupcake) Scor-pal, 1/16 EK Success pop dots
This is the Christmas Pack I used: