Okay here is the finished product without any errors (well at least noticeable to me!)
So of course this was done at the last minute for the monthly challenge at From the Heart Stamps…not planned. I was actually not going to worry about it and just buy next months image but I saw a sketch on a challenge at scrapbook.com and thought it would work perfect and could be done quickly. Well, nothing goes quickly or smoothly when you are tired and have an hour before a challenge ends! I do like the finished product though and plan on making it in several different colors and patterned paper. I’m going through my scraps and if it would look cute paper pieced I’m making it. Need to use up supplies this year!!
- Cardmakers Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – sketch #5 – (original is Sweet Sunday Sketch #293)
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge #270 – Use a Sentiment
- Christmas Card Challenges #13 – inspirational photo – I went with all purple and white.
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #66 – Getting Sentiment – al
- Stamp of the Month @ From the Heart Stamps – use the image provided to get next months image free!
Digital Image: Snowman and Cocoa @ From the Heart Stamps (currently only $1.00)
Cardstock: Dark Purple – The Paper Studio, White and light purple – Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Recollections at Michael’s
Accents/Tools: Darci embossing folder, xyron “x” sticker maker, Cricut, Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge (snowflake), gem, white flock on hat
Technique: embossing, paper piecing