I was so excited to see The Paper Studio come out with a Christian Christmas Paper pack. Since I’m not a traditional stamper I’m always on the lookout for Christian Christmas stickers or papers. I wasn’t sure if I could use this piece of the pack because of how big the scene was but I was able to capture enough in a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 card. I then used the triple matte technique…instead of stamping the design I used paper with a design on it. I then cut out the star from the original big piece and place it 3d on here.
1) August Inspirational Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Technique – triple matte technique
2) Christmas in August @ Scrapbook.com – make a Christmas card or layout.
3) ABC Christmas Challenge – Q – Q for a quick layout.
4) Christmas Card Challenge Week 38 – Anything Goes
5) Merry Monday Christmas in Summer Challenge – pick an old challenge. I picked challenge #206 – Nativity Scene.
6) Crimbo Crackers Christmas Challenge #114 – Anything Goes
7) Jingle Belles – about MUSIC … you might incorporate sheet music, musical instruments, music-themed stamps … or even make a card inspired by your favorite Christmas Carol. Just make sure you let us know what your MUSICAL elements are. Mine is based off the song “Away in a manger”
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio (Away in a Manger)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Artic, Matte Gold Foil)
Accents/Tools: Coluzzle, Coluzzle square, EK Success 1/16 pop dots