I had an order for a grandson Thanksgiving card. I think he is around 6 yoa but not positive. I sent her several images and she picked this one. This is a FREE image from Dearie Dolls.
I used Atlantic Heart Sketch #182 that is sketch #4 in the November Card Sketch Challenge. I turned it on it’s side and used the fence as my strip.
1) November Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – sketch #4.
2) November Inspirational Card Challenge – Theme – Thanksgiving, fall, thank you
Digital Image: Scarecrow and Hay @ Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps
Cardstock: Bazzill (Pumpkin Patch, Pauly Poo, Glow, white)
Inks: Pre colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Martha Stewart fence punch, Taylored Expressions Cloudy Days embossing folder, EK Success 1/16 pop dots, Cutter Bee Scissors, Darice Embossing Folder – Brick wall,
I also had to make a card for a granddaughter. Not sure her age but believe it is fairly young. Grandma picked this image and this is what I came up with. I used sketch #5 of the November Card Sketch Challenge as my inspiration. Original sketch is My Favorite Things Sketch #280.
1) November Inspirational Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Theme Category – Thanksgiving, thanks, fall
2) November Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Sketch #5
3) Imagine That Digi Stamp – Customer Gallery – link up your cards for a chance at free digis.
Digital Image: Pumpkin Kitties @ Imagine That Digi Stamp
Cardstock: Bazzill (parakeet, French Vanilla)
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Lemon Grass Collection – Straw)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Fiskars scallop border punch, Cutter bee scissors, EK Success 1/16 pop dots
And then the lady wanted a card for her daughter (the mother of the grandchildren). She picked this image and this is what I came up with. My first time using the tiny brads from The Paper Studio…they were perfect for the little flowers. Super old paper….wonder if I’m the only one that still has this!!
Paper Play Sketches #19 used as my inspiration.
1) November Inspirational Card Challenge – Punch category – flowers punch
2) Gerda Steiner Designs – Share your Design Challenge – Share your design created with a GSD Clear Stamp, Rubber Stamp or Digital Stamp and you could win $15 Store Credit.
Digital Image: Squirrel with Acorns @ Gerda Steiner Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill (Raven, Yam, Kraft)
Patterned Paper: EK SUccess Inspirables Simply Seasonal (Harvest-Floral, Harvest-Stripes)
Inks: colored in Photoshop by my husband. Printed on a Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: EK Success flower punch, The Paper Studio brads, Micro glue dots, EK Success 1/16 pop dots