August 30, 2016
Animal Sympathy, Thank you
animal, dog, dog sympathy, footprints, thank you, vet, veterinarian
So better late than never!! We wanted to give our vet assistant a thank you card to thank her for helping us get through Misty’s illness and passing. It only took me since June to make it and mail it. But she got it and loved it and was very thankful.
1) August Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Sketch #2.
2) August Inspirational Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Bonus – simple card.
Cardstock: Bazzill (Raven, Ash)
Patterned Paper: Dogs & Cats by Lana Rickabaugh (2006)
Accents/Tools: Cuttin’ Up cricut cartridge, Cricut Expression, Xyron X
February 20, 2015
Animal Sympathy, Deedee's Digis
animal sympathy, Deedee, dog, dog sympathy, Pet Sympathy, sympathy
I totally forgot to post this card! (insert hand slap to forehead!) I made this card for the Craft Your Passion Challenge that Deedee’s Digis sponsored last week! The challenge was Anything Goes which was good because my friend needed a Pet Sympathy card for a co-worker. This is a fairly new digital image at Deedee’s Digis and knew it would be perfect.
I put the sentiment in the heart and moved the paws down. I used some old Chatterbox scraps I still have lying around.
March 15, 2013
Animal Sympathy, Clearly iStamp, Get Well
animal, bandaids, boo boo, dog, feminine, get well, masculine, sympathy
Good Morning! It is March 15th so it is time to release new digital stamps at Clearly Digi Stamps. They are oh so cute and so many different ones I’m sure you will find something you JUST HAVE TO HAVE!! I have to say I am very thankful for being on the design team otherwise my WHOLE allowance would be at Clearly Digi Stamps!
Since I’m a dog lover and have 4 doggies I was so glad when I got to play with the new digital stamp called Doggies and Things.
I used Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Sketch #108 as my inspiration. I turned the sketch sideways and put the sentiment directly on the background. I love how it turned out. This card is for some friends of ours that had to say goodbye to their longtime companion a week ago.
And if you want to see it used in a funny way come back on Sunday for our blog hop! I used this stamp so you will have a chance to win it just for leaving me a comment during the blog hop! Plus, I really like my card I did for Sunday so I would love for you to come back and see it!
1) PanPastel Challenge #10 – Girly Theme. They probably wanted something happy but this card was made girly to represent the girl doggie they lost this past week.
2) March Card Challenge @ scrapbook.com – Product Category – Lace. I made mine with a punch and paper!
Okay enough begging for you to come back on SUNDAY!! Now here is the second card I made with a new digital stamp called Bandaids. I used Freshly Made Sketches #76 as inspiration. I also used 3 Bandaids which fit the challenge at Sentimental Sundays!
As you can see tons of options with this stamp. I have a couple more ideals in my head that I want to try so I’m sure you will be seeing this stamp again.
1) Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #5 – For the boys! I made this card masculine since I never have enough masculine Get Well cards.
2) Sentimental Sundays Challenge #145 – 3 Embellishments That Start w/ the Letter “B” (plus a sentiment) They can be 3 of the same or 3 different embellishments. Please be sure to tell us what 3 embellishments you in your project this week.
Dog Sympathy Card
Stamps/Images: Doggies and Things
Patterned Paper: Provo Craft
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on Canon inkjet printer
Accents/Tools: pop dots, MS border punch
Boo Boo Card
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp
Accents/Tools: paper piercer, pop dots