Yippee!! It is finally the 21st so I can reveal all the changes that have been made to the challenges at Clearly iStamp Blog.
Go check it out I think you will like it! Plus, we are looking for members to join the CiSC Design Team. If you interested GO CHECK OUT THE DETAILS!!
So the first CiSC Challenge (CiSC1) is:
Color Challenge – Red, White & Blue
I went with the traditional Fourth of July/American theme because this is a door hanger (12 x 12) we will make Saturday at the Retirement Home.
I think I might make this into a card too!
I used MOJO298 Sketch as inspiration.
1) MOJO Monday Sketch 298 – use the sketch as inspiration
2) Cut It Up Challenge #21 – Red, White and Blue (must have a die cut) All the stars except the tiny ones were cut on my Cricut. The letters were also cut using the Cricut.
3) Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #2 – Red, White and Blue
4) Simply Create Too Challenge #40 – Your countries flag colors. (U.S. – red, white and blue)
5) Squigglefly Challenge #24 – May Your Colors Be True, Red White and Blue!
Stamps/Images: Summer Fun Digital Image @ Clearly Digi Stamps
Cardstock: Bazzill (Lava, white, blue jean)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Classic Cricut Font Cartridge, jewel star, red jewels, pop dots, Basic George Cricut Cartridge