July 1, 2014
Military- Fourth of July, Secret Pal
brads, cupcake, Diane's Daydream Designs, embossing, fourth of july, Fourth of July Card, patriotic
I needed a Fourth of July Card for a Secret Pal….standing order for a lady at the retirement home. I found this sentiment, “Have a Sweet Fourth of July” and thought it would be perfect with this image from Diane’s Daydream Designs.
1) July Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Sketch #5 – original from Tuesday Morning Sketches #211.
2) Tuesday Throwdown #202 – Anything Goes
Image: Playfully Patriotic Color Set @ Diane’s Daydream Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft, Arctic, Maraschino)
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Paper Studio Embossing folders (lines, stars), star brads, pop dots
November 21, 2013
Secret Pal, Thanksgiving
animal, autumn, doodle pantry, fall, Happy Thanksgiving, leaves, owl, secret pal, thanksgiving
This card was inspired by the November Card Challenge I’m hosting on Scrapbook.com and the fact that I needed to make a lady a Happy Thanksgiving card for her Secret Pal. The Card Challenge has different categories and one of them is a Color category. The colors for November were Orange, Brown and Green so I was super excited to find this image, Autumn Critters, at Doodle Pantry. When I saw the sketch at Sketch Saturday #284 I thought it was perfect….I just turned it vertical.
1) Crafty Creations Challenge #249 – Ready for the Holidays- American Thanksgiving or Christmas
2) Papertake Weekly Challenge – Giving Thanks. Thanksgiving is 28th so a card or project for that this week please or you can just make something that says ‘thank you’.
3) Twist of Faith Card Challenge #64 – With Thanks
4) Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #12 – Fall Colors
5) Creative Inspirations Challenge #241 – Thanksgiving – Thank you
Image: Autumn Critters @ Doodle Pantry
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Orange), Simple Stories (Green)
Accents/Tools: pop dots