April 10, 2017
Humorous/Funny, Imagine That Digis
broom, Clean and Simple, cleaning, Digis, digital images, digital stamp, dust pan, funny, humorous, Imagine That, Sweep This, Tuesday Morning Sketches #397
So I swept the garage so the Easter Bunny could bring you a new tool!
While my husband was gone last week I decided to clean out the garage as a surprise for him. I wanted to make him a card to sit on his bench so he would get it when he walked into the garage. So I had ideals but when Karen posted the April Inspirational Card Challenge – bonus category – Clean… the cleaning images at Imagine That Digital Stamps came to mind. I told my girlfriend what my thoughts were for the saying and she put it together and made it sound good. He not only liked the garage but he said he also liked the card!
I used Tuesday Morning Sketches #397 as my inspiration (posted to late to enter the challenge!)
So while I was getting ideals I saw some funny house cleaning sayings so I decided to use the rest of my scraps and make some funny cards with this design. See attached cards.
1) April Inspirational Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – bonus – clean. This is what I thought of when I saw the word “clean”.
2) Imagine That! April Link Up Challenge – Anything Goes. If you use an Imagine That Digital Image then you get the stamp of the month for FREE!!
Digital Stamp: Sweep This @ Imagine That Digital Stamp
Cardstock: Bazzill (Cinder, Sunbeam, Yosemite)
Patterned Paper: Old stuff from my scrap drawer
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Inside: It seems to get dirty by itself!
Inside:I lay down and REST until the urge passes!
Inside: Never let your children or husband enter it!
December 25, 2015
Christian, Christmas/Winter, Deedee's Digis
Christian, christmas, Clean and Simple, Deedee Digis, Deedee's Digis, Digis, digital image, digital stamps, Matthew 2:9-10, Merry Christmas, religious, scripture, wise men
Dec 1st Deedee’s Digis sponsored Feeling Sketchy Challenge #134 which was this sketch:
I wanted to make a sample and play along so I started looking through Deedee’s Digis Christmas images because I need one more religious card for this year. When I saw the Wise Men Digital Image I thought it could work with this sketch. In my mind the words would take the place of the other stars. I had just bought a new size of envelope for money cards but thought the size would work for this too…the size of the card is 3 1/2 x 7 1/4. I never got the card done in time for the challenge but I did get it done in time for some orders I had! I was very thankful because the 3rd customer saw an error I had in my scripture so I only had to fix 5 cards…very thankful!
- Dec Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Product Category – digital image
Digital Image: Wise Men @ Deedee’s Digis (closing shop on 12/31/15)
Inks/Markers: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: pop dots, cutter bee scissors,
November 12, 2014
CAS, CHNC, Christian, christmas, Christmas card, Clean and Simple, CSAYL36, Diane Daydream Designs, faith, Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, SCCC, scripture
Diane’s Daydream Designs is sponsoring Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge this week and the challenge is Use Black Cardstock. This card took some work even though it is a Clean & Simple (CAS) card. Funny how the more simple cards take the most work. What I had in mind did not work out so I flipped the paper over to this word print design. Which I thought would be too busy but I ended up liking it! I kept trying to stick a star on here but my best friend would not give in and kept telling me NO (in a nice way). Then I asked my husband and he agreed with her so no star! I think it is simple and to the point…Christmas is about Christ the Lord!
I’m sure you have black cardstock lying around so come play with us!
1) Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge #202 – Keep it flat. I put enamel dots on there but they aren’t as thick as a brad so I think it will mail with no extra postage.
2) Christmas Card Challenge #50 – Faith based.
3) Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long Challenge #36 (CSAYL) – Anything Goes
4) Crimbo Crackers Challenge #69 – Clean & Simple (CAS)
5) My Perfect Life – Festive 48 Challenge – Week 44 – make one Christmas card a week all year long!
Digital Image: The Glory of Christmas Sentiment Set @ Diane’s Daydream Designs
Patterned Paper: MME (Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad)
Inks: pre-colored digi printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Enamel dots (from Michael’s), Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
August 23, 2014
encouragement, Misc Cards, Uncategorized, Wedding/Love cards
bananas, CAS, Clean and Simple, Deedee's Digis, encouragement, food, love
Oh Deedee needs to stop making these adorable images! The image this month has sparked so many ideals in my head! I was going to work on other stuff this week and not make a card for the challenge but once I saw Anna’s cute card I decided I had to go ahead and make this!!
I don’t normally do CAS but this is what was inspired when I saw the digi and sketch #36 at Seize the Sketch. I cropped the bananas from the digi paper included in the digital stamp. I then placed them in a word document. I printed it out on bazzill white. I cut out an extra big banana and pop dotted it. That is the only dimension to this card.
1) August Card Challenge – Favorites Category – I used Seize the Sketch #26 that I saved in my favorites.
2) My Time to Craft Challenge #256 – Food and/or Drink
3) SweetStamps Blog Challenge #183 – Anything Goes
4) Deedee’s Digis August Monthly Challenge – use the digital stamp of the month and get next month’s image free.
Image: Monkey Business @ Deedee’s Digis
Cardstock: Bazzill (White, Raven)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accent/Tools: cutter bee scissors
July 30, 2012
all star, baseball, baseball card, birthday, CAS, Clean and Simple, cricut, die cut, greeting card, masculine, MFDWR, sports, star, stitching
If you have not checked out this challenge it is a MUST! I love her cards and love sketch challenges so this was a win/win for me!
She will post a card she has done in the past and then she does a new version of it and so do we!
This month the card stumped me as I’m not a big ribbon user the way it was used on this card. But I was determined to play. So glad I did cause it made me think outside the “card” and I really like how this came out.
Go here to see the card that I “lifted”.
Here is my version:
Can you see the sketch but see how I made it mine! I love it!! Thank you Tarynne for the inspiration!
1) Made Fresh Daily Wednesday Rewind Challenge #8 (MFDWR8) – On the 5th of every month I will post a card that I made from a couple months ago up to a couple years and I will lift the card. How do you play? Lift the card also! You can turn it, add to it, take away from it, as long as I can still see the original sketch in your card!
2) Alphabet Challenge Blog – M for Men Only. We would like to see projects for Men or with Men on them please.
3) Card Crafter’s Circle Challenge #33 – CAS – Our challenge theme for you this week is to be uncluttered, uncomplicated, but bold and fresh…. we want you to create in the style of CAS – Clean and Simple
6) Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges #30
– Do you play SPORTS? Do you have a favorite HOBBY? Create any type of project featuring your favorite SPORT or HOBBY. (Believe me, if you catch butterflies for a hobby, that counts. If you compete in kite flying contests, hey – that’s a sport then. We are very flexible here. LOL)
Cardstock/Papers: Cardstock – Bazzill, Patterned Paper (cut out the image piece) – Echo Park Paper (Grand Slam)
Accents/Tools: red floss, white Signo pen, star punch, Cricut, Cricut Basic George Cartridge