March 31, 2017
From the Heart Stamps, ST. Patrick's Day
animal, bird, clover, friend, From the Heart Digital Stamps, luck, Lucky, Lucky Lil Birdie, St. Patrick's Day, Tuesday Morning Sketches #395, wings
To my tweet friend
on St. Patrick’s Day
wishing you good luck & happiness
I didn’t get any St. Patrick’s Day cards done for this year but still wanted to play in the Monthly Challenge at From the Heart Stamps so now I have a card ready for next year!!
I used Tuesday Morning Sketches #395 for my inspiration.
1) From the Heart Stamps – Monthly Challenge – use the stamp provided and get next month’s image FREE!
2) March Inspirational Card Challenge – Favorites Category – used a past sketch I saved.
Digital Image: Lucky Lil Birdie @ From the Heart Stamps
Cardstock: Bazzill (Raven, Mexican Poppy, white)
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Collectable – Remarkable)
Inks: colored in Photoshop by my wonderful husband and printed on a Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: black rhinestones
January 21, 2014
ST. Patrick's Day
bear, brad, clover, four leaf clover, green, luck, scallop, St. Patrick's Day, tag
Well Bugaboo is turning 4 years old and is celebrating all week long. I’m trying so hard to play in the challenges but with a full work week I’m not sure what I will get done! But I did manage to get one of the challenges done!
I used My Favorite Things Card Sketch #159 as my inspiration.
1) Catch the Bug Challenge Blog – Saturday, January 18 – Bingo – Birthday Theme/ hop
I did a diagonal line from the bottom left – Bugaboo Image, Free, Ribbon. I decided to do a St. Patrick’s card and do a birthday card later in the week….pretty sure the theme was open as long as you did a line on the bingo board.
2) Sentimental Sundays Challenge #190 – More than 3 layers
3) Inky Chicks Challenge #21 – Bingo Board – any 3 on the board. I did metal embellishment, tag, ribbon.
Image: Circle Sentiments – St Patricks Theodore @ Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock: Bazzill (Black, white, Classic Yellowgreen)
Accent/Tools: white brad, ribbon, Cricut, Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, Fiskars scallop border punch, pop dots