May 26, 2016
Deedee's Digis, encouragement, Taylored Expressions, Uncategorized
balloon, bear, border punch, clouds, Deedee Digis, Digis, digital image, digital stamp, embossing, embossing folder, encouragement, Hang in there, masculine, quote, strong, Taylored Expressions, teddy bear
A lady at work saw a card I made with this quote so she requested this quote for her BF husband who is going through some health issues. (The card for her BF is next!)
I used the colors from the May Inspirational Card Challenge – color category. I used MFTWSC182 sketch which was one of the sketches in last months April Inspirational Challenge. I used all scraps for this card.
1) May Inspirational Card Challenge – Color category.
Digital Wordart – Ginger’s House Blog 06/09/09
Cardstock: Bazzill (admiral, brown)
Accents/Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Wicker Weave), old button
So the lady at work wanted a card for her BFF whose husband has been injured and not healing. Been a long road but they finally found out he has something that keeps him from healing. There is no cure but they can manage it now that they know he has it. My co-worker wanted to encourage her friend during this time. She found the “hang in there” card I did for my friend and said she wanted something similar. This is what I came up with. I used MOJO Sketch #446 for my inspiration.
1) May Inspirational Card Challenge – Favorites Category – used a past MOJO sketch.
Digital Image: Hang in There from Deedee’s Digis (no longer in business)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Flamingo, Artesian Pool)
Inks: colored in photoshop by my husband and printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Taylored Expresseions embossing folder (cloudy days), EK Success double embossd dotted lace edge punch, EK Success 1/16 pop dots
September 16, 2011
Christmas/Winter, Clearly iStamp, Taylored Expressions
Clear Dollar Stamps -Snowman Cheer
It’s the third Friday of the month so time for another challenge at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Today’s challenge is to use glitter! I don’t use it a lot but some cards it just works perfectly on. On this card I used stickles on the snowflakes. Not a lot of glitter but it is there! If you play in the challenge you have a chance of winning a $10 gift certificate for stamps or digis up for grabs. And you will also have a chance to win the Featured Digi for September. Super cute Featured Digi this month you must check it out – Sentimental Ewe Digital Stamp.
I’m so bummed!! With all my craziness going on this week I forgot to send my card in so it didn’t make the blog! Oh well, guess I will just post it down below!
This is another card I will teach at the Card Class next Friday in Springfield, MO!
1) Clearly Inspired Challenge #36 (CIC36) – Use glitter. A little or a lot doesn’t matter as long as it is on the card somewhere.
2) Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #146 (TESC146) – Use the sketch. I just love her sketches. I’m sure you can tell since I do almost everyone! And I won the prize from the last challenge! I know so exciting.
Stamps/Images: CDSLWSnowmanCheer at http://www.cleardollarstamps.com
Cardstock/Papers: Patterned Paper – Echo Park (Wintertime), Cardstock – Bazzill
Inks/Markers: Canon inkjet printer
Accents/Tools: Creative Memories Cheerful Season cricut cartridge, ribbon, EK Succes scallop border punch, stickles – torquoise
Techniques: digital stamps colored in photoshop
April 16, 2011
Birthday, Taylored Expressions
Ambers Crafts & Stuff Challenge and Taylored Expressions Sketch 136
Stamped Sentiment inside the card: “You deserve a day sprinkled with Fun!” “Happy Birthday”
1) Amber’s Crafts and Stuff – Challenge # 5: My Favorite Thing Challenge. Make anything you want using your favorite things. This could be your favorite color, favorite person, favorite paper collection, favorite flower, etc.
– My favorite things: brads, Doodlebug paper, KI Memories
2) Taylored Expressions Sketch #136 –
Stamp (Cupcake, Sentiment) – Hero Arts (Cupcakes)
Pens – Tombo ABT (#899 and #443), Marvy Le PlumeII (No. 67 Bubble gum pink)
1 7/8″ Scalloped punch – The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) (the blue is cut out by hand….need to buy the next size up!)
Brown paper -KI Memories (Java)
Patterned Paper – Doodlebug (cuppycakes)
Brads – from my stash (think they are doodlebug)
April 1, 2011
365 card project, Birthday, Taylored Expressions
Day 30 @ 365Cards.blogspot.com
1) Day 30 @ 365Cards.blogspot.com – Today’s challenge is to “Mix and Match” manufacturers. Do you ever find that you tend to lean towards one more than another when choosing patterned paper, stamps, ink, embellies, so that your card is primarily made up of one manufacturer’s products? If so, then this is definitely the challenge for you.
(Supplies used are listed at the end of this post.)
2) Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #135 –
a. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create – the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
b. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm on Thursday, April 7th using keyword TESC135. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
c. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1) Princess Images Patterned Paper – Imaginisce – Enchanted Mirror Mirror
2) Striped and Polka Dot Paper – Reminisce – Stripetopia
3) Ribbon – Offray @ Jo-Ann’s
4) Brads – Paper Studio: Spare Parts (Hobby Lobby)
5) Cardstock – Bazzill
6) Scalloped Punch – Paper Studio 1″