October 21, 2014
animal, bird, charm, costume, Deedee Digis, dog, halloween, happy halloween, pirate, pumpin, ribbon, treasure chest, treats, twine
Deedee’s Digis is sponsoring the Clear it Out Challenge which is Halloween (or use Black and Orange). I went with the Halloween theme but in the end used black and orange only so I did both without even trying! This card is for one of the guys at work to give his mom as they are big Basset Hound lovers so I was super excited when I saw this image.
In my stash I found the dog bone paper clip and chest charm which I thought was perfect. The paper is also YEARS old so the only thing new and modern on this card is the image! I used Tuesday Morning Sketches #271 as my inspiration.
1) October Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com - Favorites Category – used Tuesday Morning Sketches #271
2) Clear it Out Challenge – Halloween (or use orange and black)
3) Use Your Stuff #158 – Pet / Animal challenge. Not one of our dogs but there is a guy at work that has a standing order of Basset Hound cards for his mom.
Digital Image – Yo Ho Ho @ Deedee’s Digis
Cardstock – Bazzill (Black, Cheddar)
Patterned Paper – Trick or Treat Words (Rusty Pickle), Jack O Lanterns (Treehouse Designs), Jeepers Creepers (Heidi Grace Designs)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: dog bone paper clip, twine, ribbon
October 10, 2014
Fall / Autumn
autumn, autumn blessings, Deedee Digis, fall, flowers, gourd
Deedee’s Digis is sponsoring Sister Act card Challenge that starts today and runs till Oct 16th. The theme is anything goes so come play with us!
Oh I love the colors of Autumn….my house is decorated in them!! So I am loving all the challenges out there right now that let me play with orange, brown, rust, and gold. So I decided to make an autumn card to feature Deedee’s Digis Autumn Blessing Image.
I left the inside blank because it could not only be used for a Thanksgiving card but it could be a Thinking of You card or a Sympathy card.
1) Sister Act Card Challenge #78 – Anything Goes
2) Use your Stuff Challenge #156 – Fall. The 2 patterned papers are from my scrap drawers. That creamy peach background paper is at least 10 years old and not made anymore.
3) Aloha Friday Challenge #33 – Fall Colors
4) Shopping Your Stash Challenge 172 – Fall Colors
5) Pile it On #40 – Autumn
6) Digi Sketch Challenge – Use the theme – Make me Laugh or the sketch or BOTH! I went with the sketch only this time.
Digital Image: Autumn Blessings @ Deedee’s Digis
Cardstock: Bazzill (Brown)
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (brown)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: brads, pop dots,
October 6, 2014
Beagle, Deedee Digis, dog, halloween, happy halloween, Happy Howl-o-ween, happy jacks, jack o'lantern, MOJO366, pumpkin, TTCRD
As you can see I combine 2 of the digis in this set, Happy Jacks, and LOVE how it turned out!! I have a standing order for Beagles and Basset Hound cards so I was soooo happy to see this image and the image she released this passed weekend Yo Ho Ho…you will be seeing that soon. I went with colors that the card challenge at Scrapbook.com required, purple, black, green and orange, and I liked this paper when I put it all together. I really like the larger area the sketch at Mojo Monday called for so I used that sketch as my inspiration.
Deedee’s is sponsoring Through the Craft Room Door Challenge which is ANYTHING GOES!! You have till Oct 13th to enter in 2 entries for a chance to win!!
1) Mojo Monday Challenge #366 - Use the sketch as your inspiration.
2) Oct Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Color Category – purple, black, green and orange
3) Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes (limit 2 entries)
4) Aud Sentiments Challenge #116 – Halloween Sentiment (must have sentiment)
5) Come & Get Challenge – Halloween
6) Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge #196 – 3 of the same letter. This week we would like to to share projects which include 3 elements beginning with the same letter.
For example : BRADS, BUTTONS, BLING. For my 3 I have Pumpkins, Puppy, Purple
7) Cute Card Thursday Challenge #341 – Spots and Dots
Digital Image: Happy Jacks @ Deedee’s Digis
Cardstock: Bazzill (Nelly, Limeade, Saltillo, Guacamole)
Patterned Paper: Reminisce (Halloween 2 collection)
Inks: pre-colored digi printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: orange brad, pop dots
October 4, 2014
Valentine, Wedding/Love cards
animal, anniversary, anniversary card, Diane Daydream Designs, free, free image, hearts, Hedgehog, love, Valentine's Day, WCMD
Today is World Card Making Day!! Diane’s Daydream Designs is celebrating by giving away a free image until Monday and the chance to win Digi Stamp Sets by entering a card with any of their images (free images count). We just want people to have an excuse to play in their craft rooms. So these two characters are from the new set she made for today
I just combined them to make it look like they were dancing together because I made this an anniversary card for my husband (It’s our 17th anniversary today!)
We are cute and a little different
that’s why we make the perfect pair.
**ALERT!!! see the hedgehog handing off a letter….that is the free image!!! Get over there before Monday and get it for FREE!!!**
1) Try Stampin’ On Tuesday Challenge #187 – use the sketch as your inspiration.
2) Diane’s Daydream Designs – World Card Making Day – mini challenge – make a card with ANY Diane’s Daydream Designs image (Free ones count) and leave a comment on the WCMD post with a link to it.
3) Sketch -N- Scrap WCMD Challenge #1 – create a masculine card of any theme. I made an anniversary card for my husband.
Digital Image: Hedgehog Happiness @ Diane’s Daydream Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill (white, brown, crabapple dark)
Patterned Paper: Sweetwater (Love Me)
Inks: pre-colored image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Basic George Cricut Cartridge, Sizzex embossing folder, pop dots
October 1, 2014
Deedee Digis, Diane Daydream Designs, WCMD, World Card Making Day
Saturday is World Card Making Day!! If you can save any time this weekend to craft you will want to check out 2 blogs on Saturday (HINT!!) Even if you can’t craft check them out (HINT!!)
Diane’s Daydream Designs
See you Saturday!
September 24, 2014
baby, baby boy, Deedee Digis, duck, For Baby, sketch saturday #328, stars, teddy
Here is my last card as the Guest DT member for Deedee’s Digis! What a month it has been! I have so enjoyed working with the stamps but more importantly I have gained a closer relationship to my friend, Deedee. I have enjoyed talking to her about events in her life and mine….I just got promoted at my job!! In all of this God has led me to use my organizational skills to help Deedee with her business by becoming the Sponsorship Coordinator for Deedee’s Digis! So I get to stay on her team!! It is hard running a business and family all by yourself…so I see it as a win/win for both of us. I won’t be creating on a regular schedule but you know I will be using these adorable images any chance I get. Hopefully you will come play with us in some of the challenges Deedee’s Digis sponsors and you will have a chance of winning a $10.00 gift code to the store!! Check out the side bar on Deedee’s blog for upcoming challenges.
A current challenge Deedee’s Digis is sponsoring is Sketch Saturday Challenge #328. You have until Friday to enter the challenge so come over and play with us!! She is also sponsoring Incy Wincy Designs Challenge – ANYTHING GOES!! Do what I did and make one card and enter it in both challenges to double your chance at winning a Gift Code to Deedee’s Digis!
1) Come and Get It Challenge – Use 3 of something. I have 3 stars, 3 pieces of polka dot paper.
2) Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge #194 - My Style. This week we would like you to share projects which show your signature style of crafting. My style is simple with lots of layers. I’m pretty linear in design with not a lot of fluff.
3) Incy Wincy Desigens Challenge – Anything Goes
4) Sketch Saturday Challenge #328 – Use the sketch provided as inspiration
Digital Image: For Baby @ Deedee’s Digis
Patterned Paper: unknown scrap piece
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: Cricut, Basic George Cricut Cartridge, Cutter Bee Scissors, EK success scallop edge punch
September 18, 2014
animal, birthday, bow, butterflies, Deedee Digis, faux stitching, friend, stitching, wings
So my neighbor/friend’s birthday was the 11th and I knew she liked the color blue, Disney, nature and flowers. So I designed this card with that in mind….she liked it!!
1) September Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Bonus Sketch #6 – original a sketch from Scrapbook Generations
2) Tuesday Throwdown #213 – Butterflies and Bows
3) Love to Create Challenge #133 – Add some lines. Wasn’t a 100% sure what this meant but I figured lines in the paper, the paper in a line, stitching in a line would qualify…if not then let me know and I will withdraw.
4) Sparkles Monthly Challenge #60 – Things with Wings
5) Seize the Birthday – Create a birthday project with or without the topping. The topping was Sweet Treats. I did it without the topping.
Digital Image: Framed Comfort @ Deedee’s Digis
Patterned Paper: Chatterbox (scraps in my scrap drawer)
Inks: pre-colored digital stamp printed on Canon Inkjet Printer (I took the pre-colored digi and just made the outer color darker in photoshop)
Accents/Tools: cutter bee scissors, ribbon, white Signo pen, pop dots, glue dots